COMPLIMENTARY AIRPORT SHUTTLE
Miraval provides complimentary, daily round trip shuttle service to/from Austin-Bergstrom Airport.
*Important* Please email email@example.com or call 512.531.5700 to share your flight details and contact information at least 72 hours before your visit in order to confirm your pick up time.
The resort reserves the right to modify this shuttle schedule as necessary. If flight information is not received within 72 hours prior to arrival, Miraval will not be able to provide complimentary shuttle service.
*The above scheduled times will be based upon availability. Please contact Guest Services to confirm any shuttle requests or changes.
HOW TO LOCATE THE MIRAVAL AIRPORT SHUTTLE
- Upon arrival at the Austin-Bergstrom Airport, proceed to the baggage claim carousel #3 after collecting any checked bags. A Miraval driver will meet you with a “Miraval” welcome sign. If you do not see a driver right away, please be patient and stay inside the terminal near carousel #3. The driver will come greet you shortly; they may be assisting other guests from another flight. If you have not connected with a Miraval driver the scheduled shuttle pick up times, please call 512.956.2181 to speak directly with our transportation partners who can best assist you.
- For guest arriving in the Austin-Bergstrom South Terminal, after collecting your luggage please proceed outside the terminal where your shuttle driver will await them curbside and can be identified by the Miraval signage that he or she is holding.
- Departure vans leave at the top of the hour starting at 10:00AM. Last complimentary shuttle from the Austin-Bergstrom Airport will be at 5:00PM. The afternoon prior to your departure date you will receive a detailed letter in your guest room with your departure and luggage pickup time.
- If the complimentary shuttle does not meet your airport transportation needs or coincide with your flight arrival time, private car transportation may be arranged for an additional fee. For private car arrangements or other questions, please call us at 512.531.5700. Private Car Transportation is applicable to the airport and trip to and from Downtown Austin.
- Private Car Transportation Fees: Sedan (1-2 passengers) $125, SUV (3-4 passengers) $150, and a Sprinter Van (5-7 passengers) $225.
- Even if you are driving to Miraval Austin we would still like to hear from you to update your arrival schedule.
CELL PHONE AND DIGITAL DEVICE POLICY – MIRAVAL MODE
Miraval is a digital device-free property.
Mindfulness is the core of the Miraval philosophy. In everything we do, we encourage our guests to live in the present moment, conscious of the unique intersection of mind, body and spirit. In order to foster a tranquil environment for all our guests, please understand and adhere to “Miraval Mode” during your visit with us.
Miraval Mode is allowing yourself to unplug and be present. Miraval guests are required to unplug from all digital devices, including your cellphone, e-readers, tablets, and focus on living in the present moment and being aware of your surroundings. Leave your phone in your cell phone sleeping bag you receive at check-in, place it in its cell phone “bed” and enjoy living in the now. We understand that you may want to capture your experience on your phone camera, please do, but be mindful of the other guests on property. If you do need to use your digital device outside of your room, we will show you the designated areas on property where device usage is permitted.
During your visit you may notice some our colleagues on cellular devices – rest assured this is our means for taking care our guest’s needs and maintaining our beautiful property.
Also, in consideration of those around you, please refrain from using digital devices to take notes in lectures/workshops. Complimentary notepads and pens are provided for your convenience.
I understand that I may be approached by a Miraval staff member to terminate cell phone usage in areas not designated for digital devices. I will be mindful of guests around me when using it in designated cell phone areas.
WHAT TO PACK
For maximum comfort we suggest layers of athletic or yoga wear during your day. Evening dining is resort casual and a light wrap or fleece for the cooler evening is suggested. All equestrian activities require long pants and closed toed shoes. Challenge activities require tennis shoes. Spa services such as Vasudhara require a swimsuit and other services such as Thai massage require loose comfortable clothing. It is recommended you bring the following items: sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, yoga wear, workout clothing, swimsuit, running and hiking shoes, camera and journal. Check current weather conditions prior to arrival to pack accordingly.
If your package includes resort credits, you may apply them toward any fee-based experience during your Miraval visit. Resort credits can be used for spa services, private sessions and classes and activities that have fees. These credits cannot be transferred between guests or toward future visits, toward purchases in the restaurant/bar, shops, online store, or toward tuition fees for Miraval immersions. Book your fee-based experience prior to arrival by calling 855.234.1672 or during your stay with Guest Services.
SCHEDULING ACTIVITIES, PRIVATE SESSIONS & SPA SERVICES
For maximum availability, we recommend that you schedule your activities, private sessions and spa services at least 4-6 weeks in advance of your stay. Our Miraval Advisors are available to answer all of your questions Monday through Friday from 8am to 9pm and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 7pm. Note: These hours are based on Austin time. You may also email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE
Check-in time is 3 pm but guests may arrive on property as early as 11 am. Lunch is included and opens at 11:30 am. Upon check in, you will be given an orientation and tour of the property. Our front desk is staffed 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Check-out time is 11 am and we would be glad to store your luggage at Guest Services should you wish to remain on property until 2 pm. Lunch is included on the day of departure with meal service starting at 11:30 am. Late check-out is based on availability.
GRATUITIES & TIPPING
Miraval is a non-tipping resort property. We believe a “no tipping” policy is essential to a mindful guest experience. Once you arrive at Miraval, a friendly “thank you” or note on a guest comment card is the best tip you can give and the only one we allow.
- Life in Balance Spa: 11:00am – 9:00pm
- Preserve Provision Company: 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Spa Retail Boutique: 11:00am – 9:00pm
- The Nest Cafe: 6:30am – 2:00pm
- The Nest Bar & Lounge: 2:00pm – 9:00pm
- Hilltop Crossings Kitchen (Reservations required for ALL and can be made daily):
- Breakfast: 7:00am – 10:00am
- Lunch: 11:30am – 2:00pm
- Dinner: 5:00pm – 9:00pm
- Serenity & Discovery Pool: Dawn to Dusk
- Body Mindfulness Center: 24/7
ALL PACKAGES INCLUDE
- Delicious and healthy gourmet meals served daily – order as many appetizers or entrées as you like – it’s your choice.
- Generous nightly resort credits to use toward spa services, private sessions, equine, and culinary experiences.
- Unlimited fresh smoothies, tea, coffee, non-alcoholic healthy beverages and freshly prepared grab ‘n go snacks served throughout the day.
- An array of complimentary wellbeing activities, lectures and fitness classes weekly.
- Complimentary shared shuttle airport transfers from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport.
- Luxurious, spa-inspired accommodations.
- Miraval welcomes guests who are 18 years of age or older.
- Gratuities included in all packages.